I see things through my perspective which may not be the same with the way YOU see life...if YOU feel put off by the content...please by all means... blog off from mine

Thursday, November 18, 2010

A LOT OF THINGS IN MY HEAD

Some people walk into life knowing for sure what they want or what they will do...i would probably consider myself stumbling and struggling with life and myself basically...
i'm not young anymore...and as i looked back in retrospect i realise that a lot of things have taught me about life and make me a stronger person...
therefore...i'm creating this blog to recollect the memories that will soon fade as age catches up with me....to remind myself of the pain and fear that had blanket my heart and the joy that helps wash the pain away....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment