I see things through my perspective which may not be the same with the way YOU see life...if YOU feel put off by the content...please by all means... blog off from mine

Thursday, November 25, 2010

MONAVIE....

the first time I heard of this product...i questioned the reliability of this product because of course it is an MLM product and walid was one of it unsuspecting victim...(in my mind i was like..."oh God..here we go again")..last night i was being duped to go to one of its talk...and i thought ...this would be one of those pumped up powered up speech about how good the product is...how money have changed them..yada yada yada...
so of course with all the negativity charged up within me as i entered the hall i was very sceptical...i was actually surprise to listen to their speech...NO i'm not going to sell Monavie after this...that HIS job...that's what he wanted to do...i was looking at how well motivated this couple are: Gina and Steve Merritt..they are the crown black diamond...(i guessed maybe they are at the top rank ..i supposed)
there are a few lesson i learned from them
LESSON NUMBER 1
- BE CONSISTENT AND PERSISTENT
easier said than done but achievable...motivated people like them look at hurdles as challenges that propel them further.  Maybe I need to convince myself that i can do a lot of things too. they started from scratch too..they were poor and broke (well..who isn't ). one of the reasons why i'm starting this blog is to sharpen my writing skills and to remind myself a thing or two about life.. therefore, i need to tell myself that i need to be persistent...one at a time and day by day...
LESSON NUMBER 2
-DREAM AND SET YOUR GOAL
DREAMS? very subjective...some people dream of being rich...having a lot of money etc...but at the end of the day...everyone wants to be happy...money can't buy me love but it helps to me me happy..right?happiness is subjective and differs from one person to another...therefore, i will start thinking of my dreams...start wanting something for myself for a change.
LESSON NUMBER 3
FACE YOUR FEAR
- WHAT DO I FEAR THE MOST? public humiliation? shame? self gratification? i don't know...they are countless...i know i need to start somewhere...i need to stop waiting for something good to happen...i need to go out and make it happen...

the talk was actually quite entertaining and full of inspiration..i need to attend more of these type of public events.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment