I see things through my perspective which may not be the same with the way YOU see life...if YOU feel put off by the content...please by all means... blog off from mine

Saturday, February 19, 2011

REVIEW ON BIDARA FLOUR

I think last year during MAHA 2010 i bought 4 kilos of this bread flour...think i have commented it here 
i was actually impressed with the price hehehehhe...yes! the frugal me was talking back then...
here are some things i discovered:
a) this flour requires more liquid...if you use the flour and follow the recipe exactly..you are in for a HARDDDDD surprise...like i did!
b) it has this distinct smell or sort of like an after taste...like stale..or the smell of rice that have been kept for a long time....i gave some of the bread to my friends..they said the flour tasted and smelled ok...so...maybe it was me being picky...maybe...
c) made pretty looking buns..and fluffy looking buns.(sorry would really like to upload the pics but still unable to figure out how to upload in this blog of mine)

so...there you go folks...i think y'all should try and give your own comments...let us share...

No comments:

Post a Comment