I see things through my perspective which may not be the same with the way YOU see life...if YOU feel put off by the content...please by all means... blog off from mine

Monday, October 24, 2011

ISTIQAMAH..they called it...i called it..when you are bored...u bake cake...banana cake!

hmmmm...it has been ages since i came here and update my blog...i could see some cobwebs in the corner..it is amusing to realise how time flies yet a lot of things still remain the same....for example...i thought that by having a blog will make me more focus and will help me put my thoughts down...yet i remain the same...
  a few days ago i decided to bake a banana cake...this is  the only cake the kids will eat apart from chocolate cake....funnily enough it turned out ok...just picture this ...a mother frantically mixing the ingredients with an overzealous 3 year-old who wanted to help...i remembered the last time i baked a banana cake was when widad poured a ladle full of green curry on top of my cooling banana cake...
anyway....i'm actually in the Deepavalli mode...not planning to do anything fancy...maybe bake a few sausage rolls and a few steam choc cake....oh yeah...will write on that soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment