I see things through my perspective which may not be the same with the way YOU see life...if YOU feel put off by the content...please by all means... blog off from mine

Saturday, March 17, 2012

JAPANESE SAVOURY BREAD

It has been ages since i last baked these buns..why? because to me it is a bit tedious as the dough seemed to have strange fondness to stick on my fingers...why is it that way? probably i added a lot of liquid in the mixture and for some irrepressed consciousness  i refused to calculate the amount of water. although at the back of my mind i knew that i had to do that to ensure the buns will come out prettily...

oh well...the buns did not last long. the longest was until the next day...nobody is complaining. so why should i complain :)




(yay! this is the point where u readers should congratulate me for finally able to put up a pic here...ahahhahah..my first successful attempt)

No comments:

Post a Comment