I see things through my perspective which may not be the same with the way YOU see life...if YOU feel put off by the content...please by all means... blog off from mine

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

bitter sweet past..past tense

Lately…I’ve started downloading songs from ARES…songs of the past …versi2 rock kapak…I’ve always like Search and Wings…they  reminded me certain memories that I used to try to put at the back of my mind
I am actually thankful to have all these memories…they have given me better perspective in life…taught me how to prioritise my options…learned to differentiate and read  people’s intentions…
I used to be naïve…I used to think that friendship lasts forever..that actually hurt me in the end…in retrospect it was a good experience that taught me that when it comes to feelings, people are willing to do EVERYTHING to get what they want…they lied…they screwed you up and finally their  true intentions are revealed….
I learned to be wary of man…even if one of them is my husband…I become more cautious and look over my shoulders too many times…
I learned to guard my feelings and not to trust people easily especially those who are wayyyyyyyy to friendly with me….i learned that to value friendship is to be a FRIEND regardless of who they are…and not to expect to have someone who I think is  a FRIEND who cares…I need to start caring for others….to me friends come and go..and I need to stay as a friend…

No comments:

Post a Comment