I see things through my perspective which may not be the same with the way YOU see life...if YOU feel put off by the content...please by all means... blog off from mine

Thursday, August 2, 2012

SUFFERING FROM A MISCARRIAGE

Throughout my life, this was my first miscarriage . The word miscarriage itself was awkward to me because I didn't actually think I was pregnant. When the clerk at the counter asked "Ini anak ke berapa, Puan?" I was stunned. I could see people around me in pink gowns chattering away with each other merrily about babies and here I was still trying to comprehend what was happening to my own body.
      I was not sad to lose this pregnancy. Aku redha. Read THIS then you will understand. Things happen for a reason. When the gynecologist called me in and scanned my uterus, she confirmed that everything that should come out had came out. I felt a sense of relief. We had a lengthy discussion about being pregnant again. I was reminded that wanting to be pregnant again should be a conscious effort starting from now. I can't leave to chance anymore. As I am over 35 now, the possibility of a problematic pregnancy is higher. I came out from the room, and sat with same group of ladies earlier. It turned out that all of us shared the same fate.. one  lady who was chirpy earlier was quite sad..she wanted the pregnancy really bad..i really pitied her
      When everything was settled..i bid them farewell..surprisingly all of us hugged each other as if we had known each other for years...one thing for sure..all of us understood what each of us felt...

No comments:

Post a Comment