I see things through my perspective which may not be the same with the way YOU see life...if YOU feel put off by the content...please by all means... blog off from mine

Monday, January 17, 2011

my utterly disasterous POTATO BUN

yesterday...as usualy...i was trying to multitask..as usual...but this time i tried something i've never done before..i tried baking chocolate chip cookies and potato buns...i know this would be an impossible feat...but a challenge is tempting right...(no u say?...i'm stubborn.. u see)...the minute i put in the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients in the mixer i know something bad will happen..like its flashing in my mind already...the dough did not form a lump at all...(oh boy oh boy...my bread is dry...)
then when i bake the dough, i left it in for 20 minutes instead 10 minutes...the bread turned out to be a bit hard..and dry (like i did not visualise it earlier!).
i gave it to a friend ..who said it was ok ...in between mouthfuls (owh what did she know...)
should have listened to my conscience that was ringing in my head..BUT I AM SO BLOODY STUBBORN!

No comments:

Post a Comment